شركة الطيران الإيطالية ITA Airways تنتدب عديد الاختصاصات في تونس
We need to bring on board qualified, motivated people with the desire to get involved with passion and initiative.
For the Finance function in Tunis, we are looking for:
Finance Manager Tunisia
Job Purpose: processing all Branch finance activities in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
The professional figure will be part of the local organization made up of a country manager (local legal representative) the sales and the operational local staff.
The finance manager will operate, under the finance organization, supporting all the local business areas and in coordination with company headquarter.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including posting and recording accounts receivables and payable (with headquarter AP/AR support).
- Perform accounts reconciliation (payable, receivable, bank transactions).
- Treasury (payments, incoming, fund transfers, cash planning).
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts status, legal and fiscal branch risk analysis.
- Enhance and monitoring invoice to pay process ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Local procurement tasks.
- Financial planning and controlling.
- Support as business partner to headquarter HR department (Payrolls, contracts topics) and to headquarter procurement department.
- Working experience in finance activities (accounts payable, accounts receivable, payments, treasury, credit management, cash flows).
- Good command of English; Italian nice to have.
- MS Office.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Proficiency in computer word processing, spreadsheet, database applications, banking platforms, and accounting systems (SAP preferable).
- Skills: negotiation, interpersonal and communication, leadership, problem solving, innovation, process improvement.
Place of work
Tunis c/o Employer’s office.
If you recognize yourself in these characteristics, we look forward to your application!