Publié: mer 15/11/2023 – 10:49
Electromechanical maintenance technician
1 Preventive maintenance (20-25%)
– You follow up on complex routine checklists each 3-5 pages long.
– You perform mechanical maintenance, such as adjusting different components.
– You perform electrical maintenance, such as measuring voltage.
– You perform pneumatical maintenance.
– You perform cleaning tasks, removing chemical waste from the production process.
2 corrective maintenance (70%)
– Resolve all malfunctions, of all natures.
– Fine mechanics.
– Find mistakes in the software. You do not program!
3 Project work (5-10%) – Identify frequent problems and try to remedy them.
– You use data from the machines.
– Brainstorm about possible improvements.
- The first interview will be with a Link2Europe recruiter to ensure that the candidate is aware of the vacancy and the terms and conditions for which he/she is applying. We will also check the candidate’s motivation to work for the position they applied for.
- The second interview will be with the HR representative via Teams/Zoom in English.
- A third interview will be a technical interview with the division manager.
- A last interview will be with the operations manager.
Desired candidate profile
– You have a bachelor degree in electromechanics, electricity or mechatronics.
– You need an advanced knowledge of electricity, mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics. The specifics of each machine will be taught on the job.
– You have good and clear English skills at B2-C1 level, this is the language you will communicate in.
– You are willing to work in a clean room environment. You wear a hooded suit, gloves, safety glasses and safety shoes to protect the products from dust. This is a confined space, not a traditional big production area.
– You work according to 5S to keep your workspace clean (Sort – Set in order – Shine – Standardize – Sustain).
– You are willing to work closely in a pair with your technician partner.