فرصة عمل في الخطوط الجوية القطرية
Qatar Airways Is Hiring
Reservations and Ticketing Agent – Tunisia
Tunisia – TN
Location Tunisia – TUN, Tunisia – TN
Category Corporate & Commercial
Job Id 155703
Closing Date: 29-11-2023
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Tunisia as Reservations and Ticketing Agent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines.
- Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
- Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart.
- Ensure that the sales report is closed on time.
- Initiate and promote QR product to generate the revenue.
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/e-mail; actions telex messages and authorities.
- Handle Help desk – assist travel agents with seat confirmations, upgrade/downgrade proposals.
- Issuance of MCO’s and refunds; process lost tickets and time barred tickets.
- Examine passenger ticket to direct/advise passenger correctly.
- Plan route and compute ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Telephone customer or Travel Agent to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation, as well as alternate available options.
- Sell and assemble tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
- Answer inquires made by travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship line
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
To be successful in this role you will need.
• Relevant College or University qualification
• 2 years of job related experience
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
• Through knowledge of special rates / offers / promotions.
• Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
• Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
• High potential individual willing to be trained / learned.
• Demonstrates Quality Consciousness
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.