British Council / Recrute [Salaire: 2745 TND/Mois]
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK.
These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
To manage security and health and safety to British Council corporate standards and relevant polices/ procedures are met. To ensure that team performance adds value to the delivery of objectives and to ensure that business continuity risks are identified, monitored, managed and controlled.
- Oversee security, managing a compliance regime around the Plan, Do, Check and Act concept; review security contingency plans, including the Incident Management Plan, as well as Evacuation and Lockdown procedures, Journey Management around the Country.
- Liaise with security stakeholders, eg local authorities, British Embassy, Regional Security manager
- Ensure security equipment and lifeline devices are accounted for and in good working order
- Ensure all incidents are investigated and reported appropriately
- Ensure delivery of appropriate safety and security training
- Oversee and develop Security team if needed
Health and Safety
- Manage H&S policy to ensure it is applied
- Ensure team members undertake appropriate training
- Monitor and review H&S management of operational activities and the working environment, assessing and managing the risks identified in the processes
- Ensure there are clear channels of communication for staff to raise health and safety issues
- Line Manage security team, including producing weekly/monthly rotas for the team
- Promote and support EDI (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion) in Tunisia in coordination with the EDI focal point
Relationship Management, Suppliers and Services
- Manage relationships with government offices and embassies on security related issues.
- Oversee security team procurement with support from MarketPlace
Risk and Information Management
- Support the Senior Leadership Team on the development of Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Support the Child Protection focal point in setting and implementing action plan and training related to security and health and safety issues.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements related to health and safety, and security.
- Maintenance of BCP and Solace Secure lists
About You (essential Requirements For The Role)
- First degree
- OR equivalent relevant experience
- Proven track record in security and safety management
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in English; written to CEFR B1, spoken to at least CEFR B2
- Fluent speaking reading and writing in French and Arabic to CEFR C1
- Further Information
- Role: Security Manager Tunisia – Req ID 17509
- Number of positions :1
- Pay Band: G/6
- Salary: 2,745.67 TND Gross