British Council / Recrute [Salaire: 2016 TND/Mois]
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
- The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
- We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world.
- We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities.
- We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise.
- We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained.
- We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
Job Title :
Teacher of English (Part Time)
- To provide learners with a rewarding and stimulating English language learning experience. To promote and ensure quality teaching and effective learning of English. To support the wider aims of British Council and its cultural relations mission
- Undergraduate degree
- Cambridge CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL (global minimum standard)
- Recognised diploma in EFL i.e. DELTA / Trinity Diploma
- Role Specific Knowledge & Experience
- (Minimum / Essential)
- As appropriate within Global British Council Teaching Standards at a CORE level
- Demonstrate subject knowledge
- Engage and motivate learners
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Plan and deliver coherent lessons
- Make use of assessment and feedback
- Manage teaching and learning resources
- Uphold professional responsibilities and values
- 2 years post-certificate i.e. CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL experience
- Experience in teaching relevant age groups to be specified by the centre
- Primary aged 6 to 10 (400+ hours)
- Lower Secondary aged 11 to 14 (800+ hours)
- Upper Secondary aged 15 to 17 (400+ hours)
- University/Vocational students aged 18 to 25 (400+hours)
- Adults General English 18+ (800+ hours)
- Early Years aged 2 to 5 (400+hours)
- Salary: 2,200 and 2,520 TND Gross,(Based on qualification & experience)
- Contract Length: 12 months
- Renewable Period :12 months
- Location : Tunisia
- Tentative Start Date: 1st May 2022
- Annual Leaves : You will be entitled to leave at the rate of 28 working days per annum earned based on a 5-day week, for each 12 months served at the British Council in Tunisia.
- Medical Allowance : You will be registered on the local health insurance scheme (COMAR), where you will be expected to make a contribution of 2.25% with the British Council making a contribution of 6.75%.
- Local restrictions on employment :We are unable to employ teachers who are 58 years old or older due to the Tunisian retirement age.
If you have any problems with your application please email :